CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Jumaat, 12 November 2010

dear my friends........,

hye..first of all.,
i wanna say goodbye n sorry.,
goodbye is stand for our perpisahan lesson.
while, soory is stand for my apologize .
i wanna apologize you'll cause,
bcause of me,you guys were being wanted
at the hostel.
that was not what i want.
bcause of me,you'll have to 'gntong skula'.
so sorry guys.,,
i love you'll so muchy.muchy..!!
if i can,i wanna kill the 'janggot' ,da 'daten',da 'sod.sod.'
n their 'kuncu.kuncu.'
you know y.?
it can make me stay in da smkap n
live happily with you guys,,
but,i cant.!
i just a girl,where was so damn,im so horrible guys.
im not suppose to your friend.
im not,..
i am what i want to be.
n i know what i want to be.
i want to be with you all forever after.!
i wanna sleep with you all every day,
i wanna be by your side forever apte.
i wanna eat with you'll everyday.
i wanna be with you every hours,every seconds.,
every moments dear.....
but,i am so sorry.
i cant.
maybe,this note would not make you touched.
i know who i am,
but,!
I STILL WANNA BE YOUR FREIND FOREVER.!
N WE'RE FREIND FOREVER.!!
UKE.??
ILY.im gonna miss you all/!!
uke,its gettin so long,
until here,
i will write some more later.
uke,bye,
take care.
wish me luck yarh.!
bye.
keep fuckin the fuckin person.
haha,uke.
tata/.

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan